Logicalware has announced our new free live chat channel. With unlimited automations, agents and conversations, live chat provides quicker support to improve customer satisfaction and relationships. Live chat customer satisfaction rates are at 73%, with email falling behind with a satisfaction rate of only 60%.
Live chat connects you directly to your customers on a personal level. One-on-one chats solve individual problems more efficiently, providing each customer time and attention without routing them through knowledge bases or chatbots.
Replying through live chat reduces pressure on other channels, such as voice or email, that can have long queues or the long delays associated with asynchronous communication. With our free live chat channel, your business will form real and ongoing relationships with each customer.
If your company has never used live chat before, adjusting to this channel may take some time. Here is the ultimate checklist to maximise your use of live chat and its unique features, ranging from the obvious to the minute details.
- Reply as quickly as possible. Customers expect a reply through live chat in under a minute. This is why it is key to have a live chat that allows agents to hold simultaneous conversations.
- Communicate in a conversational manner. Customer service is more informal than ever. A friendlier tone connects better with customers. It makes customers feel more comfortable and reinforces that they are speaking to a real person instead of a chatbot.
- Develop canned responses to frequently asked questions. This increases performance for agents and resolves customer queries more quickly and often efficiently. Canned responses, rather than seeming repetitive, reinforce policies and develop consistency across the support team.
- Activate typing insight to keep the chat active. This shows customers when you are typing a response so they know you are replying or searching for the information they want.
- Follow up requests across channels as soon as possible. Customers may initiate live chat for an immediate response but require details better disseminated through email or an alternative channel.
- Make sure that a chat is fully resolved to the customer’s satisfaction. Remind the customer that you are available for further assistance if necessary.
- Tag chat transcripts. When a chat is completed, the transcript will automatically save. Tag the transcript appropriately and retain the history for future reference for you and the customer.
- Gather customer feedback and ratings through post-chat surveys. Customers are more likely to give a rating immediately following a chat than even ten minutes after a conversation has ended.
- Use an offline form. When team members unavailable, offline forms encourage visitors to leave a message or to contact support through another channel.
Live chat is a necessity to customer service. It is invaluable to taking demand off of other channels, to decrease customer wait times, and to make customers feel heard as an individual. It is the ultimate channel to create real relationships and generate loyalty.
Whether you are a current customers ready to upgrade your platform or if you are a new customer looking for better live chat, get in touch! If you’re interested in including live chat within your customer engagement and support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book a demo or to learn more about how live chat and other features within Logicalware support and enhance customer relationships. You can also contact us through our live chat, located in the bottom right corner, and speak directly to our team!