Logicalware is thrilled to announce our new free live chat channel. With unlimited automations, agents and conversations, live chat provides quicker support to improve customer satisfaction and relationships.
Live chat is a necessity to providing excellent customer support. One-on-one chats solve individual problems more efficiently, providing each customer time and attention without routing them through knowledge bases or chatbots. Live chat customer satisfaction rates are at 73%, with email falling behind with a satisfaction rate of only 60%.
Replying through live chat reduces long queues or delayed replies associated with asynchronous communication. Live chat is invaluable to reducing demand on other communication channels, to decrease customer wait times, and to make customers feel heard and understood. It is the ultimate channel to create real relationships and generate loyalty. With our free live chat channel, your business will form real and ongoing relationships with each customer.
Live chat includes features for more personalised conversations and simple implementation:
- Branding. Choose your colour palette and include your logo. Customise the look for cohesive visuals across your website.
- Surveys. Ask customers for feedback automatically when each chat ends. Feedback is the best tool for contact centres to improve performance and ensure customer satisfaction. Use chat ratings to improve metrics.
- Security. Ensure secure conversations and data protection. PCI and GDPR compliant.
- Templates and Canned Responses. Save time by anticipating common questions and needs. Develop template responses to reply more quickly and to create cohesion across your customer support channels.
- Tools. Use spelling and grammar check. Automatically retrieve customer history and journey when a chat begins for context.
- Concurrent Chats. Chat to several customers at once. With our live chat, users may hold conversations simultaneously to eliminate lengthy queues and reply to customers instantly.
Whether you are a current customers ready to upgrade your platform or if you are a new customer looking for better live chat, get in touch with our team today.
If you’re interested in incorporating live chat within your customer engagement and support, email email@example.com to book a demo or to learn more about how live chat and other features within Logicalware support and enhance customer relationships. You can also contact us through our live chat, located in the bottom right corner of the page and speak directly to our team!