These brands have excellent customer service – we can swear by them because we get to see their KPIs improving week by week, month by month. So, when it comes to fast and efficient customer service, they’re the crème de la crème. But don’t take our word for it – check out their latest offers which will help you make the most of the remaining summer days:
- Grab a fancy getaway with Ryanair. If the stingy British summer hasn’t satisfied your adventure or D vitamin cravings then finish the season in style and grab a getaway. Throw some essentials into your bag and pick one of the Ryanair cheap flights, whether it’s a sophisticated city break in hip Stockholm or blue skies and emerald waters of a sunny Greek beach. Check out their special offers here.
- Support the underdog with M&M Direct. Gutted about Conor McGregor’s loss? So are we, even though most of us knew he really didn’t stand a chance in the boxing ring (had it been the Octagon it may have been a different story). Supporting the underdog is nothing uncommon for us British lot, so go ahead and show the cheeky Irish chap some support with a stylish black McGregor Reebok t-shirt for only £10.99.
- It’s not only clothes that French Connection US can help with. Get your home nice and cosy by checking out their homeware sale. Ours personal favourites are the bright Aubergine Mohair throw and the Marble and Mango Wood Cheeseboard (for there is nothing better than throwing a and warm wine-and-cheese party for your friends on one of these long rainy nights.)
- Make a difference with Save the Children. Whatever the weather, it’s never too hot or too cold for a good deed or two. Donate as little as £3 for life-saving treatment for eight children who are suffering from illnesses such as diarrhea. £5 and £10 donations will help to prevent families from disease and fund malaria testing. Or buy a goodie-filled school bag kit to help homeless children get educated!
- Increase the productivity with Lightbulbs Direct. Most employees are dreading coming back from holidays to their offices after lounging in the sun for days. According to a Monster survey, this is the exact time when 70% of people consider quitting their jobs. Can you change the morale in your office with the flick of a switch? Luckily, you can try. There is a connection between workplace daylight exposure and office workers’ sleep, activity, and quality of life, so grab the “full spectrum lighting” bulbs imitating the benefits your body receives from natural light and reduce eyestrain, headaches, and tiredness.
Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Want to uncover the secret to their seamless customer service? Find out how